Let me begin off by thanking all of you who subscribe, learn, and touch upon The Garden Continuum’s Garden Design & Fine Gardening blog. We completely admire your engagement with us!
We attempt to preserve the knowledge concise and related by posting in-depth articles that we hope are serving to you to grow to be a greater gardener and to construct and keep an exquisite panorama that brings you pleasure and satisfaction in each season.
However even with that focus, I am guessing that there are occasions when studying a complete informational weblog submit is not potential. Am I proper?
Generally you simply need a fast gardening tip, a helpful design trick, or a success of lovely inspiration to maintain you going. That is why in March of 2018 we launched our TGC Instagram account to do exactly that for you!
The idea is, “Much less is Extra” as a result of we all know you may get loads of info from a number of photos and a brief caption. Our objective is to share gardening suggestions, helpful insights, and supply inspiration that will get you out into your backyard.
The Garden Continuum’s Instagram feed does simply that each day. So we might like to ask you to follow us immediately and begin having fun with this info every time it fits you, with out taking an excessive amount of day out of your day.
We’ll share 4 several types of posts on our Instagram feed.
- Educational Posts – there’s a lot to be taught, and we wish to get you that info when it’s instantly related to what’s occurring within the panorama at this second.
- Inspirational Posts – magnificence is energizing and uplifting and the place higher to seek out inspiration than within the backyard. We wish to share inspiration to give you concepts to think about your individual LifeScape.
- Behind the Scenes Posts – the TGC gardening group is out an about in nurseries and on job websites day by day and have a lot to share about their expertise that we expect can be helpful to you.
- Community Posts – as a result of gardening is throughout us in city, suburban, and rural communities. We are able to be taught a lot from what’s round us – the nice and the dangerous, the progressive and the tried and true – so we wish to share what we see with you.
The next are just some examples of the 4 varieties of Instagram posts.
2. This share about Iris cristata (crested iris) displaying its candy face within the morning is sufficient to raise the blues and provide help to begin your Monday. We hope you’d discover inspiration by this submit.
3. This can be a behind the scenes submit so you possibly can see how I put together the design of a brand new backyard mattress
4. There may be nothing higher than to see views of lovely gardens and supplies to encourage you!
Observe us now on Instagram
Take a number of seconds and comply with us on Instagram by clicking on the picture under and checking “comply with” on Instagram. For those who shouldn’t have an Instagram account, setup is simple and it’s a nice software for viewing photos and movies in your smartphone.
See you there!!